Correcting your COVID-19 Vaccination Record

If you are trying to resolve issues with your Covid-19 vaccination record, please contact the Vaccination Data Resolution Service (VDRS) by calling 119 and selecting option 4 from the automated menu. For questions, please see theĀ Covid-19 vaccination record service FAQs. If you wish to lodge a complaint regarding the VDRS service, then please email: