Your Rights and Responsibilities
We would respectfully request that you:
- Please let us know if any of your personal details change by completing our online form.
- Do everything you can to keep your appointment and let us know with plenty of notice if you are unable to attend.
- Only ask for home visits when the person is too ill to visit the surgery.
- Call for your test results after 14:00 – results take time to reach us so please do not contact us before you have been asked to do so (usually around 7 working days).
- Enquiries about tests ordered by the hospital should be directed to the hospital and not the surgery.
- Treat our staff with courtesy and respect. We operate the NHS Zero Tolerance Policy for the protection of all NHS staff here at the surgery.